Meet our Children’s Safeguarding Team:
- Cheryl Lewis (Head of safeguarding)
- Dr Vinod Tygai (Named Dr Safeguarding)
- Sarah Corrigan (Children’s Safeguarding Lead)
- Hannah Healy (Paediatric Liaison Lead/ Children’s Safeguarding Nurse Specialist)
- Hannah Robinson (Lead Trainer for Safeguarding Children and Safeguarding Nurse Specialist)
- Therese Drummond (Paediatric Liaison Nurse/ Children’s Safeguarding Nurse)
We are an integrated safeguarding team who work closely alongside the maternity and adult safeguarding team.
- If you have a Children’s Safeguarding concern for a child residing in Hertfordshire, please contact Hertfordshire Children’s Social Care on 0300 123 4043.
- If you have a concern for a child who lives outside of Hertfordshire, please contact the children’s services in the local authority where the child resides.
- If your concern is for the immediate safety for a child or young person, please contact 999.
The children’s safeguarding Team work Monday – Friday (9am-5pm) and are available during those hours to support with advice and guidance relating to a safeguarding concern for a child and young person who is accessing services from East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust.
Telephone Number: 01438 286 316