- Patients can be reassured that your safety is our top priority.
- If you are self-isolating, please do not attend the hospital.
- If you are not sure if you should self-isolate, please go to https://111.nhs.uk/
- If you are not self-isolating, please follow instructions received regarding your appointment.
- Please try to attend alone if possible. If not, only bring one person to accompany you.
- If your appointment has been re-arranged as a phone appointment, please make sure you are available to receive a phone call at the date and time given to you.
- We may contact you at short notice to change your appointment to a telephone appointment or to postpone your appointment.
If you are accessing this service using a Smartphone, tablet or mobile device other than a laptop computer, you may experience difficulties in having the security code accepted. We’re sorry for any inconvenience caused – if the problem persists, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, who will help pass on your cancellation/change request to the Trust’s appointments team.
You will need to contact us by telephone if the appointment you wish to cancel and/or change falls in to any of the following categories:
- Is in the next 24 hours (01438 284444)
- Is an inpatient appointment (call the number on your letter)
- Is at the Mount Vernon Cancer Centre (call the number on your letter)
- You would prefer not to use our online service (01438 284444)
- – See more at:
If for any reason you are unable to make your appointment, please tell us as soon as possible so that we can give your appointment to another patient.
It’s easy and quick, all you need to do is fill in the form below and click send. You can find all of the information you need on your appointment letter.
If you need any help or advice on how to fill in the form or would like to provide feedback on the form please email our Communications team – email@example.com