Welcome to the GPs and professionals section of the website. These pages contain information for GPs, general practice staff and other health care professionals.
GP Liaison Service
Our GP Liaison Officer, Claire Checkley, is the key link between the Trust and GPs and aims to:
- Develop and support the open flow of communication between the Trust and GPs
- Actively encourage and seek feedback to assist in the improvement and development of services
- Support collaborative working
- Deal with individual issues from GPs
Claire is happy to arrange a visit to any individual GP practice, please contact her using the details provided below.
GP Query Helpline
The Trust runs a dedicated primary care resolution service for use by GPs and professionals only and can be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org. This service does not replace primary communication with the teams but supports GPs and professionals to resolve queries.
GP Liaison will acknowledge the e-mail with a reference for your query. The query will then be fully investigated and you will receive a final response to answer/support your query.
- Urgent queries aim to be resolved within 5 working days
- An urgent enquiry is defined as an enquiry raising a patient safety issue, or raising an issue potentially causing a significant impact on multiple GP practices
- Routine queries will be resolved within 20 working days