Information searching skills training and an introduction to the library resources
The library team provides one-to-one and group training on demand in the library or in your place of work. We can:
- provide an overview of all the resources;
- show you how to search the healthcare databases and access full-text articles.
Please contact the library for further details and to book a training session.
From time to time, we organise courses that are led by external trainers. These courses are advertised in-house. Topics include the following:
- Critical appraisal – introduction
- Critical appraisal – advanced
- How to write a scientific paper and get it published
Please contact the library for further details of forthcoming courses.
Contact us on 01438 285520 or email@example.com.