Our team consists of two special needs health visitors (SNHV) and one admin assistant. We provide a service for PRESCHOOL children, with a Hertfordshire GP in East and North Hertfordshire.
What service do we provide?
- Support with understanding your child’s special needs.
- Information about services and benefits available both locally and nationally
- Support in accessing appropriate services
- Service focused on 0-4 age group (PRESCHOOL CHILDREN)
- Liaison with others i.e. Paediatricians, Therapists, Early Years AdvisoryTeachers and Social workers to co-ordinate your child’s care.
Please note: Referrals to the special needs health visitors will only be accepted from a health professional, or other professionals working with the family. We will not accept direct referrals from families.