Coming into hospital can be a worrying time and you probably have a few questions about your stay. We have provided some general information below and you can also find out more information in our patient information booklet.
Please remember if you are worried or have any questions then speak to our staff – they are here to help.
What do I need to bring with me?
When coming into hospital please bring the following with you:
- Any prescription medication you are currently taking
- Pyjamas or nightdress
- Toiletries and shaving equipment, please do not bring talcum powder
- Face cloth and towel
- Shoes or slippers
- Container for dentures and/or hearing aid (if required)
- Dressing gown
- Casual comfortable clothes
- Your appointment card or letter
- Your personal details, including your current address and telephone number
- Your GP’s address and telephone number
- If you are exempt from payment of prescriptions, please bring proof with you