Coming into hospital can be a worrying time and you probably have a few questions about your stay. We have provided some general information below.
Please remember if you are worried or have any questions then speak to our staff – they are here to help.
What do I need to bring with me?
When coming into hospital please bring the following with you:
- Any prescription medication you are currently taking
- Pyjamas or nightdress
- Toiletries and shaving equipment, please do not bring talcum powder
- Face cloth and towel
- Shoes or slippers
- Container for dentures and/or hearing aid (if required)
- Dressing gown
- Casual comfortable clothes
- Your appointment card or letter
- Your personal details, including your current address and telephone number
- Your GP’s address and telephone number
- If you are exempt from payment of prescriptions, please bring proof with you