The original hospital was built in the early 1800s and in 2003 work began on the development of a brand new hospital on the same site. The new £8.5 million facility opened its doors to patients in November 2004.
The hospital provides a wide range of outpatients, ante/post natal, diagnostic and therapeutic services to the people of south-east Hertfordshire.
It is open Monday to Friday, expect on bank holidays, between 8am and 6pm.
- Radiology (Opening hours 8:30am – 4:30pm)
- Pathology (blood tests Monday to Friday 8am to 3.45pm)
- A range of outpatients clinics
- Specialist children’s centre
- Physiotherapy and other therapies