Services available at: Lister Hospital
The Macmillan Cancer Information & Support Centre at the Lister is a purpose-built facility located next to the hospital’s main entrance that offers good quality, free and comprehensive information and support in a warm, friendly and confidential environment.
We offer help to people affected by cancer at any stage – from diagnosis, through treatment and beyond. This includes patients, as well as their relatives, friends and carers.
What we offer:
- Information – come and browse through our library of resources, including information booklets on issues relating to cancer and its treatment
- Details of local and national support agencies and services
- Someone to talk to about your concerns or any questions you may have about cancer, its treatment, side-effects and living with and after the disease
- Face-to-face support and advice
- Guidance on welfare benefits
- Self-management programme (Hope) for patients at the end of treatment and Time & Space for carers
Monday – Friday (excluding bank holiday’s), 10.00am – 4:00pm
You can contact the team on 01438 284657 and mobile 07554436746, or you can email email@example.com