Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are asking visitors not to attend our hospitals.
Emergency Department at Lister Hospital/New QEII Urgent Care Centre
- Patients should attend alone. If this is not possible, one accompanying person is allowed.
- We have taken the decision to stop all visitors attending inpatient wards across our sites – unless with prior arrangement with the nurse in charge.
- Inpatients should not meet visitors anywhere on our sites.
- Patients should attend alone. If you cannot, please only bring one person to accompany you.
- At the Diamond Jubilee Maternity Unit at Lister, only one named birthing partner is allowed during labour both at the consultant-led unit (CLU) and the midwife-led unit (MLU). This person cannot be swapped.
- On Dacre and Gloucester wards there will be no visiting.
- If you are attending triage, the day assessment unit (DAU), antenatal clinic or scan department, please attend alone.
Please do not visit anywhere in the hospital if you are not well.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, but protecting patients and staff is our priority.
Patients should attend appointments as normal – you will be notified if this changes.