We understand that it is a challenging time for people when someone they care about is in hospital. Visitors are welcome on our wards as this can help our patients feel better.
When visiting a patient
- Please wash your hands at the start and end of your visit
- Two visitors are allowed to visit a patient at the one time
- Please do not sit on the bed
- If you are unwell please do not come to visit
- Children are only allowed to visit in certain circumstances, please discuss this with the nurse in charge of the ward
- Our patients are in hospital because they are unwell and need to rest. Please keep noise levels to a minimum and put your mobile phone on silent.