Our unit offers a wide range of diagnostic and treatment services for patients with:
- Suspected Obstructive Sleep Apnoea Syndrome (OSAS)
- Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS)
- Periodic Limb Movement (PLM)
- Obesity Hypoventilation Syndrome (OHS).
Our unit is based at the Lister hospital. We also run out-patient clinics at Hertford County hospital.
Treatments we provide
- Overnight Sa02 (oximetry) monitoring
- Domiciliary multi channel sleep study
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- MAS (Mandibular Advancement Splint)
Other services available
- Weight loss & control advice
- Sleep hygiene advice
- Smoking cessation
- Surgical review