We run general nephrology outpatient clinics at:
- Lister hospital (Tuesday and Thursday mornings)
- Bedford general hospital (Monday morning)
- St Albans city hospital (Friday morning)
- Luton and Dunstable hospital (Thursday afternoon)
- Hertford County hospital (Tuesday morning)
Combined dialysis Clinics take place at:
- Lister hospital (Friday morning)
- Luton and Dunstable hospital (Monday afternoon)
- St Albans City hospital (Thursday afternoons).
At the Lister we also run a transplant clinic on Wednesday afternoon and a vascular access clinic on Friday morning.
Vascular and peritoneal access operations are performed during two weekly theatre sessions. Our team currently has three consultant vascular surgeons:
Our team has established links with transplant units at the Hammersmith, Addenbrooke’s and Royal Free hospitals to provide transplant services. Transplant surgeons from these centres attend monthly clinics to assess patients referred for transplantation. Transplant activity has grown during the last few years with an increasing focus on live donation.