The Lister Hospital is conveniently situated on the outskirts of Stevenage in the North of Hertfordshire, just 30 minutes by train to the Centre of London and with easy access to the A1(M).
Lister Hospital offers a wide range of surgical and medical services. As part of an ongoing capital investment programme all our patients benefit from:
- A new 16 million purpose built maternity wing with en-suite amenity beds that rivals the best to be found in Eastern England. The unit provides both consultant and midwifery led services as well as a dedicated day-assessment service.
- The latest technology for urology, the da vinci robot. A leading-edge technique that allows our consultant urological surgeons to perform certain procedures more accurately than is possible with conventional surgery. This results in faster recovery times for our patients.
- A second Cath Lab to support our expanding Cardiology Services.
- A 6 storey patient car park all under cover and linked directly to the hospital’s main entrance.
- Our patients are also supported by our recently expanded critical care (intensive care and high dependency) and coronary care units, as well as pathology, radiology and other diagnostics services.