All drugs dispensed by the hospital will have a patient information leaflet provided so that you have written information about each drug you have been supplied with. More specifically we hope to provide you with the following information concerning the medications supplied.
- The purpose of the medication
- How to take the medication
- The potential side effects of the medication
If you do not feel that we addressed your questions please do not hesitate to ask a member of the pharmacy staff.
More information about certain drugs or medical conditions can be found on the Medicine Guides website
Medicine Guides provide members of the public with up to date, reliable and understandable information about medicines. They can help you to:
- Make informed decisions about your health and health care
- Be more involved with healthcare professionals in choosing treatments
- Understand how best to use or take your medicine
Medicines Guides are delivered in collaboration with NHS Choices.