Special Needs Health Visiting (SNHV)
Our team consists of two special needs health visitors (SNHV) and one admin assistant. We provide a service across all of East and North Hertfordshire.
What service do we provide?
- Support with understanding your child’s special needs.
- Information about services and benefits available both locally and nationally
- Support in accessing appropriate services
- Service focused on 0-5 age group
- Liaison with others i.e. Doctors, Therapists, Teachers and Social workers to co-ordinate your child’s care.
Please note: Referrals to the special needs health visitors will only be accepted from a health professional, or other professionals working with the family. We will not accept direct referrals from families.
SNHV Criteria and Documents
Criteria for referral to the SNHV Referral Form
PALMS Nappy referral Dentist referral
Family service plan Key worker role Early Support TAC form National Children’s Bureau (NCB)
Carers in Herts Sunchild Special stars SPACE SIBS Parent partnership Kids East Hub HARC Grace’s space CHIPS Special kids Angels Hertfordshire Down’s Syndrome Support Group