If you wish to get in contact with our charity you can do so by email, post, phone or come along and meet us in person – we’re always happy to meet our supporters!
For queries about the Lister, New QEII and Hertford County
East & North Herts Hospitals Charity
Frogmore Building (Flat 65)
Coreys Mill Lane
Phone number: 01438 285182
Directions to our office at the Lister
- Come out of the main reception and cross the Piazza diagonally to the right (as if heading toward the main entrance used by people driving to hospital)
- Cross over the zebra crossing and follow the path.
- The building to your right is the Frogmore building – that’s where our office is.
- Make sure you follow the path right to the far end of the Frogmore building and go to the final door at the end of the path.
- The charity is located in flat 65 (top floor, left hand side)
If you get lost, you can ask the Lister hospital main reception to call the Fundraising team on ext 5182. One of our team will come to meet you.
For enquiries about the Mount Vernon Cancer Centre
Mount Vernon Cancer Centre Charitable Fund
Mount Vernon Cancer Centre
Tel: 020 3826 2516
Or come and visit us in our offices in the hospital’s main old, listed building – we’re just opposite the sweeping marble staircase in the main ground floor lobby area.