We currently have around 5,000 people working for us across our four main hospitals, making us one of the largest employers in Hertfordshire. Our four hospitals are:
- Hertford County, Hertford
- Lister, Stevenage
- Mount Vernon Cancer Centre, Northwood
- QEII, Welwyn Garden City
Two of our hospitals, Lister and QEII, are in the process of significant changes, under the ‘Our Changing Hospitals’ programme to consolidate acute inpatient services at the Lister site by 2014. There will be a New QEII Hospital in Welwyn Garden City, which is currently being developed by NHS Hertfordshire.
We also have a major organisational development programme underway. The ARC programme aims to further engage staff to deliver enhanced patient care.
ARC stands for Accelerate, Refocus and Consolidate.
- Accelerate quality, staff training and communication
- Refocus on patients, staff, values and partners
- Consolidate our services, patient pathways, our hospitals and our teams
If you have a general or specific recruitment enquiry, or would like to request an application form for an advertised position, please contact our recruitment team:
- By phone : 01438 286 525
- By phone from overseas: +44 1438 286 525
- By email: email@example.com
Our staff are available from:
- 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday
- 8.30am to 4.30pm, Friday
If we unable to take your call, or you are calling out of office hours, please leave a message and a member of the team will get back to you as quickly as possible.
All of our current vacancies are advertised through the national NHS jobs website.