Dates of forthcoming Trust Board meetings
These meetings, which take place on Wednesdays and start at 2.00pm, are on the following dates:
- 30 November 2016 – New QEII hospital
- 25 January 2017 – Hertford County hospital (location to be confirmed)
- 29 March 2017 – Mount Vernon Cancer Centre (location to be confirmed)
- 31 May 2017 – Lister Education Centre (location to be confirmed)
- 26 July 2017 – New QEII hospital (location to be confirmed)
- 27 September 2017 – Hertford County hospital (location to be confirmed)
- 29 November 2017 – Lister Education Centre (location to be confirmed)
While Trust Board meetings are held in public they are not public meetings. However, the Board is keen to seek input from the community and sets aside time at the start of each meeting for members of the public to make statements or ask questions.
We ask that you submit your question to the Secretary at least 48 hours before the start of the meeting (details below). Normally each person will be allowed to make just one statement or ask one question under the agenda item titled Questions from the Public. Occasionally the Chairman of the meeting will allow a question to be asked without notice being given in advance, although the Trust will try to answer this some information may not be immediately available and we may need to respond to you in writing after the meeting. The Chairman may also decide to vary the procedures to allow additional questions or questions / comments at other points of the meeting at their discretion.
If you would like more information or to submit a question or statement, please contact the Trust’s Company Secretary, Jude Archer, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone (01438 285454) or by writing to Company Secretary, Lister Hospital, Coreys Mill Lane, Stevenage, SG1 4AB.
Whilst we only publish details of Trust Board meetings on our website covering 2013 – present, we do keep an archive of previous meetings. To access our archive please contact email@example.com with your request.